THE HTL SquarE DrivE
To complement the standard range of low profile hex links and ultra-low spanner attachments the HTL square drive link is
also available which instantly converts this versatile wrench system into a standard square drive tool.
This enables the operator to use it in conjunction with standard impact sockets and other square driven attachments
across a vast range of applications. This really is a 3 in 1 single tool system to suit all applications.
The highest quality materials and workmanship have been put into this superb ‘HTL’ Torque Wrench! For all bolting
applications there really can only be one solution!
FeaTures and beneFiTs
- Versatile – interchangeable with other manufactures the like of ‘Hytorc’, ‘Wren’ and ‘rapid Torc’
- no Hose Kinking using the 360 x 180 Hose swivel
- adapt the Wrench to suit your application
- robust design
- Lightweight made from the highest aircraft grade alloy
- Quick inter-changeability with the ratchet Links or ultra-Low
- Only three moving parts for reduced maintenance
- durable, accurate and flexible
- For topside and subsea use
- every ‘HTL’ Hydraulic Torque Wrench is calibrated to +/- 3%
- Torque up to 43,000nM
- Ce approved
- atex approved
- 12 Month Warranty